The web site pages(“Pages”) and all content and other materials on the Pages, including, without limitation, the Desert Media logo, and all designs, text, images, information, data, other files (collectively, the "Site Materials") are the proprietary property of Desert Media or our licensors or users and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
You are granted a limited, non-assignable license to access and use the Pages and electronically copy, (except where prohibited without a license) and print to hard copy portions of the Site Materials for your informational, non-commercial and personal use only. The license is subject to these Site Terms and does not include:
- Resale or commercial use of the Pages or the Page Materials therein;
- The distribution, public performance or public display of any Page Materials;
- Altering or otherwise making any other uses of the Pages and the Page Materials;
- Downloading any portion of the Pages, the Page Materials, or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted; or
- Any use of the Pages or the Site Materials other than for its intended purpose.
Any use of the Pages or the Page Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of Desert Media, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Unauthorized use may violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright, trademark laws, applicable communications regulations, and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Page Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights. This license is revocable at any time by Desert Media.